About Me

My photo
Hidalgo, Texas, United States
24/7/365 Educator! I really love what I do and love to implement technology as much as I can, to meet the needs of my digital native students. I consider myself a teekducator (technology geek+educator) and like to take advantage of Web2.0. I'm an Instructional Media Masters Graduate from Wilkes University and am currently finalizing my Principalship from Lamar University! I'm a 5th Grade teacher @ Valley View 5th Grade Campus, this is my fifth year teaching! =)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Creativity Outside Classroom Walls

I'm new to the whole blogging thing like Blogger and Glogster, but in creating my project this week through Glogster I had so much fun I couldn't wait to take it to my class.  My students were overwhelmed and they kept asking me for more, so "I've got to get on the ball and create more," I thought!  I'm planning on creating a business card for my class Glog and give them all the information they need on that card to access it from home or any place outside the classroom.  I think Glogster is an inovative way for students to not only express their individual uniquness of creativity, but it's a link in which they can use to connect and collaborate their ideas amongst each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment